My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playing the waiting game...

I went to the Dr. yesterday, and unfortunately (or fortunately? Not sure yet...) I'm still 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced, exactly what I've been for three weeks now. So apparently the little one is quite enjoying his warm, squished stay in Hotel Uterus. We're at 4 days until he's due, so we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails