My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God has a sense of humor...

I go on a dating hiatus, and this is what happens. :-)

I got asked to sing in church on Sunday, January 9. Right after me, a recently-returned missionary spoke. I could only see the back of his head and I made a mental note to ask him who did his hair, and try to get him to see me (Hey, he has GREAT hair, but I need clientele!). The next Sunday, he added me as a friend on Facebook. We started chatting, exchanged numbers, and in a whirlwind of events the next three days, I fell head-over-heels. I can't believe what an amazing man he is, and I'm so excited to see where all of this goes.

Feel free to Stalkbook him... ;-) (if you're my Facebook friend, I'm in a relationship with him)

Just a note... he cuts his OWN hair (impressive) and I'm still trying to convince him to come to me... :-) Seriously fantastic hair... (am I a cosmo or what??)

4 comments:

  1. I recently became a blog stalker because I couldn't place how I knew you (Roosevelt) and to this post I say WAHOOOOOOOO YAY WAHOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on a dating hiatus the same week I met my husband. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sterling you are so cute! :) I'm happy for you..keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed a "no kissing contract" with my co-workers. I broke that contract with Jason and it was totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails