My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

We met them, we're placing!

Ben and I met David and Amy last Friday, and we love them! We're placing with them for sure. We're wanting to tell them for Christmas. I'm adding a picture that shows one reason why Ben likes them. :) Yes, they did a face-in-hole of themselves as Star Wars characters. They're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails