My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not my post...

What I want to share this week isn't my own post. The guest blogger for the LDS Family Services Birthmother Bonds group today (Wednesday) is Amy... my Amy. Of course, I'm the one who picked the guest bloggers, so... Anyway. this link should take you there. It's a long story, but wow. It's powerful reading [what turns into] my story from the other side.

Oh, and David rolled over this past week. He's growing so fast!!!

Tee hee... sometimes, spit happens! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails