My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PS

To my Eternal Companion,
I should probably tell you now... a part of my heart will always belong to another boy.
He is perfect, and everything I've ever dreamed about.
His name is David, and he is 10 weeks old.
He lives in Florida.
He has my eyes and lips.
He will be part of my life forever.
But I promise you, my heart can be shared. And I pray you can love him, too, because he is a very real part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails