My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

posts to read

This week is going to be hectic and crazy, so instead of posting my own stuff, I'm going to post links to blog posts that I like, or that hit me hard.

Like this one from Andee. *hearts*
I hope and pray that I will be grateful for every little thing in my future. I'm grateful for adoption, and that it has given David the life he deserves, and has given me a second chance while still knowing my little boy is where he is supposed to be. I want to be grateful for icky pregnancy stuff. What's vomiting for 9 months, when you have a beautiful, perfect little spirit in your arms? (Although, I wasn't sick when I was pregnant with David, so I'm sort of banking on not being the sick-pregnant type...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails