My name is Sterling, I'm 22-years-old, and I am the birthmother to the most gorgeous little boy in the world. I started this blog to share my experiences, thoughts, and help myself move forward after placing my sweet little boy. If this is your first time visiting my blog, I invite you to read my story (top of the left column). Feel free to comment with questions or requests. If you follow me, I'll follow you!

Monday, August 16, 2010

First the pictures


I get a little teary-eyed every time I think about blogging. So first, I'll share the pictures. Then I'll tell about my week. As you'll be able to tell, it was the most incredible week of my life. I am so incredibly blessed to have the relationship with Dave and Amy that I do. I will be eternally grateful to them for inviting me to participate in their most special moments.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love open adoption. I am so very happy you were able to be there for this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice meeting you- it was a very special time for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you already! What an incredible week. Memories to last forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy for you! looks like it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails